fredag 22 oktober 2010

Week 42

Hello there Bloggers. Another week with more skills learned and new ideas sparkling and rushing through my brain. When the week started at Monday I have had a long weekend since we in VVS was off at Friday. So getting up in the morning wasn't hard at all. I went to school, finished a Swedish project. The simpler assignment about Mid Evil times and the Renaissance. At Tuesday I changed my mind about my history project so now I'm going to research about the 60's which my old subject the Vietnam war is still involved in. At Wednesday the VVS squad went to Karlstad and hang there till lunch time. We did some shopping for pipes and parts and had some lessons about circulation pumps. After lunch we went to the house in Ölme for the hundredth time ( ;D ) and did some all day plumbing getting some radiators in and laying some heat floor. At Thursday it was another sweet and lovely day off. I chilled in front of the computer pretty much the all day and just enjoying to sleep till 2pm. At Friday it was school time again and we went the the house in Ölme again for the hundredth and one time, (jokes).
We did some plumbing including sawing old pipes and threw them out of the house which we will of course replace with new better ones in the next weeks. After that we had lunch in Karlstad and went half way to Molkom where we did some toilet, kitchen, sewers, pretty much everything we started working on and it was really fun. Now I'm thinking of going to bed but I dont want to since I love being up late at night because then I can think straight on my own without any distractions. Tomorrow I'm going to work on my Swedish essay which is to write a Novell. I got a mind map drawn up in my head and I think the story will be great, hopefully. See you next week! =)

1 kommentar:

  1. Guess that Linnea will get a kick ass short story from you ;)

    SvaraRadera