fredag 8 oktober 2010

Week 40

Another week, another Friday with energy drinks, though this week I used some extra money and bought a few delicious red bulls. At Monday I nearly jumped out of bed since I fell asleep at 7 pm at Sunday the day before so I slept nearly 12 hours and that was very much needed. The day past and nothing much happened. Since the school is pretty short on computers I wasn't about to work that much either Monday or Tuesday. At Wednesday we traveled straight to Skattkärr to replace an old Heat Pump with a new one since the old one was broken. We was with a nice word teamed up and I worked with Mike. We did our job and the Wednesday felt like it was only 1 hour long so I guess I enjoyed my time. At Thursday we once again traveled to the dear house at Djurgårn in Kristinehamn to make another Heat Pump Installation. At Thursday I pretty much worked with Jesper the entire day and we worked in a small small closet to remove an old expansion pipe. We both got very dirty, sweaty but at the same time very happy since the job was really nice and it was fun trying a new thing in VVS. At Friday me and Jonathan stayed with the students from year 1 at school and did some plumbing while we were trying to give them tips and tell them things to learn. At lunch time we got a cake from Anders which tasted delicious and we quited at around 2 pm. After school I went with my dad and bought myself a new bed. Really smooth and soft and I pretty much moved all the furniture around in my room to make it fit they way I wanted it. Tomorrow I'll be going to the Kristina theater house in Kristinehamn and see the stand-up comedian Magnus Betner with Clas, Markus and Jerry! That wont really hurt except my stomach since I'll probably laugh till I explode. So that was week 40 and next week I'm off at Friday and the entire class of VVS, both year 1 and 2 are visiting Fortum at Thursday so the week will be really comfortable. See you next week bloggers and till then dear wishes from Oskar

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar