lördag 2 oktober 2010

Week 39

This week has been a good week. Monday started up with a pretty calm day. No stress or anything like that. The lessons pass and nothing really happens and it's time to go home. At Tuesday I was at the hospital in Karlstad to get some medicine for my inflammation in my stomach. It went alright and I drove from home and back since I enjoy practice driving a lot. On Wednesday I arrived at school and heard I missed a test on Tuesday so I had the chance to do it this day if I wanted to give it a shot. I of course accepted and it went really good I think since I pretty much remembered all of it without any pre-study. At Thursday we were many students from VVS in school so all of us couldn't fit in the car. So the year 1 students + Jonathan went to Karlstad while some of us stayed behind and did some plumbing exercises. After lunch we went to Ölme with the year 2 students and did some work at an old house which is currently being rebuilt to an apartment house. We did what we needed to do and drove back to the school and quited pretty early. At Friday the students from year 1, Jonathan and Anders went to Skattkärr while me, Samuel, Mike and Jesper stayed and work at a house on Djurgårn. We worked by ourselves and finished what Anders told us to do and quited around 2pm. We were all very hungry since we didn't take a lunch break so we went to the Than Thai Restaurant in town and ate till our lungs was placed at our shoulders. The food was really good and so was the entire week. That was week 39 and this is another tired Friday when I'm almost falling asleep. Best Wishes Oskar

2 kommentarer:

  1. You are very good at english Oskar!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well I got an A+ or whatever in the A course with Eggert so I'm doing my best since I really enjoy talking, listening and reading english. =)

    SvaraRadera