fredag 24 september 2010

Week 38

This week was a full week including 5 days at school without funerals or getting ill. I just came home from hanging some with the VVS gang (lol). The Monday and Tuesday was very great and I posted a very nice post at lunch time when I had a history lesson. At Wednesday we visited the apartment project in Ölme. We did some sewer plumbing and we drilled some holes for the heat and cold water at the second level of the house which will become 2 apartments. At Thursday we didn't do much really except testing some new cool tools we had bought for testing to learn more about various ways to solve problems within the plumbing area. At Friday we had a good start with a test about ventilation and it went really well I think. The whole class seems pretty happy with their results. After breakfast we went to a bit outside town and hang some radiators and drilled holes for even more radiators on a long long chain in the basement of the house. It was a good week and next week I got 3 homeworks to finish and I also got a history test which I feel pretty sure about even without reading the books hardcore 1 day before the test. I just found an awesome band called Burst which got some guys from Kristinehamn in it and they play really brilliant music. I'm gonna post the 250word English assignment tomorrow probably since I am really tired right now and the energy drink from lidl is starting to damp the effect of it. Going to bed, but I gotta listen to the song just 1 more time, the link is right here below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImq-WraCFA&feature=fvw
Now I cant do this anymore, see you next week dear wishes Oskar ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar