måndag 6 september 2010

V.I.P Project

We just got our first project in english B course. It is to write about some very important person in your life. I cant think up who I am going to write about but I will probably think out which person which means something to me during this day. Mikael is writing about Bill Gates which is a very cool man that created windows. We are only 2 people right now in the classroom and right now a bell went off from below the building and Sandra didnt know what is was. But noone could be arsed to check it out so we will probably never know. I wonder what we will do in 20minutes when we got nature knowledge probably something about the boat and staying 3 years on an island so you have to bring the correct animals and think back and forth what they will help us with and what they will make us lose. Have a good day

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar